experts are online now.
 Get Answer On Any Topic !

Quick Links
Question Detail

Your Question:
I going to try to collect money. Money. With a jugdment. From superior court that was granted yo me for stealeanind and death treats that I sufered from this woman that. I rented a room. She is in disability. Gets 800..00 a month but also was doin g cristal meth. And getting drunk when lived here finally caps and me evict her I was adviced to sue her for un punitive in nature. She is a criminal with and extensive criminal backgroud can I get my money she stole about 17000.00 dollars ?????????

Category: Legal Expert


Expert Reply:
Pay to view answer of this question

To view complete answer of this question pay US$ 6 online through our secured payment gateway.