experts are online now.
 Get Answer On Any Topic !

Quick Links
Question Detail

Your Question:
Is it legal after you have been employed by a medical testing company for at least six months for them to ask you to sign a back dated agreement which limits your employment to another company or area of the country for a year after leaving them (let go, firered, for whatever)?Their litigation would occur in Texas?

Category: ---Employment Law Expert


Expert Reply:
Pay to view answer of this question

To view complete answer of this question pay US$ 6 online through our secured payment gateway.