experts are online now.
 Get Answer On Any Topic !

Quick Links
Question Detail

Your Question:
I have a notorized document giving 2 vehicles as collateral for a personal loan. I also have possession of the two vehicle titles. Both vehicles are paid off. How do I legally encumber them so that they cannot be sold/traded etc?

Category: Legal Expert


Expert Reply:
Pay to view answer of this question

To view complete answer of this question pay US$ 6 online through our secured payment gateway.